A super easy pasta for when you are feeling lazy or are in a rush, very kid friendly.
What you’ll need:
- Organic Bow-tie Pasta – 1 packet
- Ripe Avocados – 2
- Hemp Seeds – 1 cup
- Cilantro – a few sprigs
- Olive Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes – 2 tbsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
My nephew had picked up this yummy cheese from Seatle..
1. Cook the pasta as per the package directions. Drain.
2. Add all the other ingredients to a blender – Avocado, Hemp Seeds, Cilantro, Olive Oil, Red Chili Flakes and Salt. Puree.
3. Mix the puree with the cooked pasta. Heat on low if needed.
4. Add the cheese. Enjoy!