This super delicious warm cheesy bread would be great as an appetizer or as a side with holiday dinner or any special meal! And it is super easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Loaf of Artisan Bread
- Shredded Cheese
- Basil Leaves
- Melted Butter
- Seasoning of choice
- Get a loaf of good artisan bread and slice it almost all the way but not fully.
- Stuff grated cheese into the slice pockets.
- Stuff chopped Basil into the slice pockets.
- Brush the bread all over with melted butter. You can add your favorite seasoning to the butter.
- Wrap in foil and bake in a 350F pre-heated oven for about 10 mins.
This bread can be pre-assembled a few hours earlier and stored in the fridge and heated in the oven in time for dinner.