For this hot summer night’s dinner.. a colorful and healthy pasta salad!
My 6 year old said “this is the tastiest healthy pasta I’ve ever eaten in my life”. I said “Thanks baby”. He replied, “I said in my life not in the world”.
What you’ll need:
- English Cucumber – 1
- Baby Carrots – 1 cup
- Red Onion – 1/2
- Roma Tomatoes – 2
- Blanched Green Beans – a bunch
- Colorful Organic Bow Pasta Cooked
- Shredded Cheese – 1/2 to 1 cup
- Fresh Basil from garden – a bunch
- Salt and Paprika to taste
- Extra Ground Pepper (optional)
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Chop all the veggies and mix with the cooked pasta and other ingredients. Easy Peasy! Enjoy
My little one finished his plate and said he wanted it again tomorrow!