This is a very easy dip/spread which tastes very delicious! It was a hit during our Christmas party. A great healthy alternative when you don’t have avocados on hand or want a change
What you’ll need:
- Frozen Edamame Beans (thawed) – 1 small pack or 2 cups
- Garlic Cloves – 3 to 4
- Onion (roughly chopped) – 1/4 to 1/2
- Green Chilies – 1 or more (as per your taste)
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro – 1 small bunch
- Lime/Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil – 1 to 2 tbsp
1. Put all the ingredients into a food processor (or blender/grinder) and process until coarsely blended but not too fine.
Enjoy with French Bread or Crackers!
(I don’t have a better picture, took this while enjoying it during our party. Will take a better one next time :))