Here is another version of Tomato Soup. I made this while recovering from a flu.
What you’ll need:
- Tomatoes cut into big chunks – 5 or 6
- Onion Chopped – 1
- Garlic Pods – 4
- Turmeric (optional) – 2 tsp
- Methi/Fenugreek Seeds – 2 tsp
- Black Peppercorn – 2 tsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cream (optional)
1. In a large pot cook the tomatoes, onion and garlic pods with water until everything is soft and mushy.
2. Add turmeric, fenugreek seeds, black peppercorn and salt. Boil for another 2 minutes.
3. Let cool for a bit, then blend it covering the blender lid with a cloth. Adjust flavors if needed.
4. Pour into bowls and top with cream (optional). Enjoy!