Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here’s another version of Hummus, made with Roasted Red Peppers. You can roast the peppers yourself or use store bought. I use Trader Joe’s Fire Roasted Red Peppers. This is an oil free version, but you can add some Olive Oil if you like.
What you’ll need:
- Garbanzo Beans – 1 can, 15.5oz
- Tahini – 2 heaping tsps
- Roasted Red Peppers – 2
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder (or Garlic)- 1 tsp
- Ginger Powder (or Ginger) – 1 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish. Top with Harissa and Sesame Seeds (optional). Enjoy with Pita or other breads, crackers, chips, veggies or Falafel!