Make your own Tacos – Salad Style!
I got the Salad mix out and started chopping veggies to make a salad. But as it was a Tuesday, had to do a Taco Tuesday! 🙂
So got the beans and tortilla out and some vegan queso and had one of the best Taco Tuesdays!! This really was very good!
What you’ll need:
- Spring Mix Salad Mix – 1 to 2 cups
- Cucumber, Finely Chopped – 1
- Red Onion, Finely Chopped – 1
- Carrots, Shredded (I chopped up some baby carrots) – 1 cup
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved/quartered – 1 cup
- Cilantro, Finely Chopped – a good bunch
- Lemon – 1
- Tajin (Chili Lime Salt) Seasoning
- Corn Tortilla – 10 to 15
- Refried Beans – 1 can
- Vegan Queso – Chipotle Bitchin Sauce
- Place each topping ingredient in serving bowls.
- Put the Beans in a bowl and warm up.
- Grill the Corn Tortilla and place in a bowl.
- Set the table, build your tacos, Enjoy!!