What you’ll need:
- Fresh Organic Spinach – 2 cups
- Organic Walnuts – 1 cup
- Garlic Cloves – 5 to 6
- Freshly Ground Pepper – 1 tsp or to taste
- Chili Powder – 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt – 1 tsp or to taste
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
1. In a food processor, place the Spinach, Walnuts, Garlic, Salt and Pepper. Run the food processor.
2. Now add the Chili Powder, Parmesan Cheese and Olive Oil. Run the food processor until the Pesto is smooth.
Enjoy the tasty and healthy Spinach Walnut Pesto!!
We used it in Pasta, topped with some cheese. Perfect for Lunch Boxes, kids loved it.
And I used it on some homemade Pizza!! Sooo good!