Onion Tomato & Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce
What you’ll need:
- Red Onion roughly chopped – 1 medium
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Fresh Tomatoes roughly chopped – 4 medium
- Red Bell Pepper roughly chopped – 1
- Green Chilies – 2 to 3
- Salt to taste
1. In a pan, saute the Onion, Garlic and Bell Pepper in oil for about 5 minutes on medium.
2. Add Tomatoes.
3. Add Salt and Green Chilies. Reduce heat to low and cover pan. Let cook completely.
4. Puree the contents to a sauce. I use my bullet grinder. Enjoy with Pasta!