Making Shrikhand with Greek Yogurt is so quick and easy. No need to hang and drain the water from the yogurt anymore!
What you’ll need:
- Plain Greek Yogurt – 3 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup or to taste
- Chopped Almonds – 1/4 cup
- Saffron – a few strands
- Mango Puree – 1/2 to 1 cup
1. In a mixing bowl, add the Greek Yogurt, Sugar, Mango Puree, Chopped Almonds and Saffron.
2. Mix everything well. Serve Chilled. Enjoy!
Flavors of Shrikhand can be modified to be Kesar (with Saffron), Elaichi (Cardamom), etc.