Quick Garlic Bread (using regular bread)
These taste super yummy! Key is to use fresh Garlic and Herbs. Very simple too!
What you’ll need:
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsp (you can use more if you like)
- Garlic Cloves, finely chopped – 4
- Fresh Oregano, finely chopped – few leaves
- Salt to taste
- Bread Slices – 4
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 tsps
- Heat oven to 350 deg F.
- In a small bowl, mix the Melted Butter, Chopped Garlic, Chopped Oregano and Salt.
- Spread on the 4 Bread Slices equally. Cut the Bread slices in half (optional).
- Place the Bread Slices on a baking tray and place in oven. Toast for 10 mins (or until crispy). Enjoy!
We had it with Pasta, and we loved it!