Used the fresh ripe Tomatoes and Basil leaves from my garden and made this soup for lunch along with Potatoes and Fennel Cracked Wheat (Dalia). My son had a bit of a cough, so this was just perfect.
What you’ll need:
- Fresh Tomatoes roughly chopped – 4 (I used 3 plus a bunch of cherry tomatoes from my yard)
- Red Onion roughly chopped – 1/2 cup
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Basil Leaves – couple of stalks
- Coconut Milk – about 4 to 5 tbsp
1. Saute the Onion and Garlic in oil until translucent. Add Tomatoes.
2. Add Salt and Pepper.
3. Let the tomatoes cook until soft.
4. Transfer contents to a blender (I like my bullet). Add Basil leaves and puree.
5. Add the Coconut Milk and mix in. Enjoy!