Refreshing Hearty Salad in Lemon Mint Dressing
A medley of veggies, fruits and nuts in a lemon mint dressing. Full of flavors, refreshing!! Very hearty and absolutely guilt free meal!
What you’ll need:
- English Cucumber (finely chopped) – 1
- Garbanzo Beans – 1 can
- Carrots (finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Romaine Lettuce (finely chopped) – 1 head
- Roasted Corn (frozen, thawed) – 1 cup
- Red Grapes (cut to halves) – 1 bunch
- Apple (finely chopped) – 1
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds – 1/2 cup
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Garden Mint Leaves – small bunch
- Salt to taste
- Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Add all the Garbanzo Beans, Corn and chopped ingredients (Cucumber, Carrots, Lettuce, Grapes, Apple) into a Salad Bowl.
- Blend the Mint Leaves, Salt, Chili Powder, Lemon Juice and Olive Oil.
- Add the dressing to the Salad and mix. Enjoy!!