Very easy, very quick, very nutritious and very tasty meal!! We love it.
What you’ll need:
- Whole Wheat Tortillas (large) – 5 to 6
- Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped) – 1
- Tomatoes (chopped) – 2 medium
- Red Onion (chopped) – 1/2
- Cilantro (chopped) – small bunch
- Refried Beans – 1 can
- Shredded Cheese – as much as you like
- Green Chilies (optional)
- Salt to taste
I completely forgot to add Corn! And the Avocados were not fully ripe yet! But you can add those as well. Plus any toppings of your choice.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 deg.
2. On a baking sheet, place a single Tortilla and spread a generous amount of Refried Beans.
3. Put the toppings on. And Cheese.
4. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
We had it with a side of Lettuce Cucumber & Strawberry Salad!