Sesame Ramen Noodles
These noodles are very easy to make and it is very flavorful. Can be eaten cold, infact thats what we do, so good for making ahead!
I use Hakubake Organic Ramen Japanese Wheat Noodles, cooks very quickly in 4 minutes. If you dont have these, you could also use Spaghetti or Linguine.
What you’ll need:
- Hakubake Organic Ramen Japanese Wheat Noodles – 1 pack (all 3 portions included in the pack)
- Sesame Oil – 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Chili Paste – 1 tsp
- Toasted Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Onion – few stalks
- Bring water to boil and cook the noodles as per the directions on the package. Drain the noodles once cooked. (Hakubake Organic Ramen Japanese Wheat Noodles takes 4 minutes to cook in boiling water. If using different type of noodles, follow directions appropriately. )
- To the cooked and drained noodles, add the Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Chili Paste and Salt and mix well.
- Add the Toasted Sesame Seeds and mix.
- Garnish with Green Onion. Enjoy!!