Stir Fried Cauliflower
This one is perfect as a stuffing in wraps, burritos, or as a side with Roti or Rice. Delicious!
What you’ll need:
- Cauliflower – 1 head
- Olive Oil – 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Curry Powder – 1 to 2 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Mint Chutney (optional) – 1 to 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro – a small bunch
- Heat a large wide pan, add the Olive Oil and Cumin Seeds and roast for a minute.
- Add the finely chopped Cauliflower florets, Turmeric Powder and Salt. Saute.
- Add the Chili Powder and Curry Powder, and optionally Mint Chutney. Adjust flavors to your liking.
- Saute until the Cauliflower is cooked. Turn off heat and top off with fresh chopped Cilantro. Enjoy!!
We had it as a stuffing with burritos along with beans and cheese, with a side of Guacamole. Same went in the lunchbox.