Tofu Broccoli Bake
This one is inspired by Nadiya Hussain as I was watching her cooking show on Netflix. But I added some of my own twists to it! Her dishes on the show tends to be meat/egg heavy, and this was a chicken bake she made. I took the idea and made this all Vegan
It has Tofu, Broccoli, Red Onion and a whole bunch of yummy flavors!!
I’d made my Carrot Peanut Salad for lunch and used the leftovers to top off on this dish. Was perfect!!! Filling and satisfying 😋
What you’ll need:
- Firm Tofu – 2 boxes
- Broccoli – 3 large heads
- Red Onion – 1 large
- Thai Green Curry Paste – one 4 oz jar
- Chunky Peanut Butter – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 lemon
- Cilantro for garnish
- Chopped Toasted Peanuts – 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Into a large baking dish, add Sliced Tofu.
- Mix in the Thai Green Curry Paste, Peanut Butter, Honey and Salt.
- Add the Broccoli Florets and stems cut in bite sized pieces. Add the thinly Sliced Red Onion. Mix everything well. If needed, use hands to get everything well mixed.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out and drizzle the Lemon Juice, and top with Chopped Cilantro and Peanuts. Serve over Rice.
- To make it healthier, you can reduce the rice while plating, and top with some fresh Asian Salad! Enjoy!!