Such an easy and yummy sandwich which both adults and kids will like.
What you’ll need:
- Ripe Avocado mashed – 1
- English Cucumber thinly sliced – 1/4 to 1/2
- Bread Slices – 8
- Salt and Pepper/Paprika to taste
- Finely chopped Cilantro (optional)
1. Mix the Salt, Paprika and Cilantro into the mashed Avocado.
2. Spread a layer of Avocado on a slice of bread. Place thin slices of Cucumber. Place another slice of bread spread with avocado over it.
3. Cut the sandwich diagonally into 4 triangles.
Makes 16 finger sandwiches total.