Cherry Tomato Medley Caprese Salad
I love to add a simple Salad with our dinners, especially in summer when fresh vegetables and fruits are in season!!
Keeping it simple, easy, quick is helpful for those busy days, without getting overwhelming and still able to eat a healthy meal.
This caprese is so easy to make, with some of the freshest tomatoes in season!!
What you’ll need:
- Cherry Tomato Medley (any type of tomato would work really) – 2 cups (or as much as you need)
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese Balls (mine were marinated in oil, herbs, spices. see below) – 1 cup or about 10
- Oil, Herbs, Spices from the Mozzarella Cheese marinade – 2 to 3 tsps
Optionally, if you are using Mozzarella Cheese Balls which are not marinated, you can substitute with either
- Olive Oil + Fresh Basil Leaves + Salt and Pepper
- Basil Pesto
- Cut the small Tomatoes in halves.
- Cut the small Mozzarella Cheese Balls in halves.
- Mix with the Oil, Herbs and Spices from the Marinade. Enjoy!!