Eggless Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
This is a such a yummy Chocolate Banana Bread, kids love it! And so do we 🙂
It is a perfect bake to make along with kids, fairly easy.. my kids and I made this together!
What you’ll need:
- Ripe Bananas – 3
- Plain Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Pure Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsps
- All Purpose Flour – 3/4 cup
- Wheat Flour – 3/4 cup
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F. Grease a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the peeled Bananas. Mix in the other wet ingredients – Yogurt, Vanilla Extract and Melted Butter.
- In a larger mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients – All Purpose Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Salt and Sugar.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the Chocolate Chips and Chopped Walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan bake in the oven for 50-60 mins. Temperatures might vary, so check by inserting a toothpick in the middle to see if it comes out clean. Enjoy!!