Simple Eggless Pancakes
This is a super simple pancake to make. A quick fix for a morning breakfast. We usually make pancakes/waffles/muffins/cream cheese croissants/fresh breads/etc for weekend breakfasts.
You can certainly add your favorite flavors and toppings to this pancake.
What you’ll need:
- All Purpose Flour – 1 1/4 cups
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Powder – 2 1/2 tsp
- Plain Yogurt – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 to 1 cup
- Pure Vanilla – 1 tsp
- Melted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Into a mixing bowl, add the All Purpose Flour, Sugar, Salt and Baking Powder. Give it a mix.
- Add the Yogurt, Vanilla, Melted Butter (microwave in a glass bowl for about 20-30 seconds until melted), and mix.
- Add Milk, adjust quantity to get a pouring pancake batter consistency. If your yogurt is thick, you’ll need more milk.
- Pour the batter on a hot griddle with a little butter, and cook on both sides till golden. Enjoy!!
I recently made these for my kids in some fun way for their first breakfast in bed 🙂 There is some chocolate, whipped cream, cherries, strawberries..
I was rushed for time as the boys were waiting in bed for their breakfast! So although these weren’t perfect, the kids smiles were 🙂 🙂