Pickled Cucumber and Siracha Tofu Salad
What you’ll need:
- Spring Greens (or any salad greens of your choice) – 2 cups or a small bag
- English Cucumber thinly sliced – 1
- Siracha Tofu (from Trader Joe’s) thinly sliced – 2 blocks
- Apple thinly sliced – 1
- Rice Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Toasted Sesame Seeds – 2 tsps
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup
- To make the Pickled Cucumber, mix the sliced Cucumber, Red Chili Flakes, Salt and Rice Vinegar. Set aside in the refrigerator for a day. Or atleast for 30 mins, if in a rush.
- In a large salad mixing bowl, add the Salad Greens, Pickled Cucumber along with the Rice Vinegar, Sliced Tofu and Apples, Walnuts and Sesame Seeds.
- Mix and Serve! Enjoy!