Beets & Tomato Rasam Soup
Wanted to try something different and light. It was pretty easy as well. Tasted yummy!
What you’ll need:
- Beets (steamed) – 4 small
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Freshly Groud Pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tsp
- Rasam Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro Chopped – a few sprigs
1. Puree the Beets and Tomatoes along with Ginger.
2. Pour into a sauce pan, add Pepper, Cumin Powder, Rasam Powder and Salt and bring to a boil.
3. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Top it off with Cilantro. Enjoy!
We had it for dinner with Vegetable Fried Rice..