A great way to load up fresh spinach! We usually get a big box full of Organic Spinach from Costco and I try to find different ways to cook it, so that it doesn’t get boring. This one is super simple. Corn goes very well with Spinach, adds a bit of sweetness, and kids love it. I usually keep a couple of bags of organic corn in my freezer (from Trader Joe’s).
What you’ll need:
- Orzo Pasta – 1 small bag or about 2 cups
- Fresh Organic Baby Spinach – 1/2 large costco box (about 4 to 5 cups)
- Corn – 1 to 1 1/2 cups//
- Sundried Tomato Pesto – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. Cook the Orzo Pasta according to package instructions, basically just like regular pasta, about 10 mins. Add salt to the water while cooking. Drain and set aside.
4. Mix well and turn off heat. Enjoy!!
We had it with a side of Avocado, Cucumber and Tomato (from my garden) Salad. Just added a bit of Salt, Chili Powder and Lemon Juice. Another perfect Summer meal!!