Kadai Paneer Sourdough Pizza
This is one of the most tastiest pizza!! 🙂 We love desi pizza and we love kadai paneer. And this is a perfect combo!
Kids and adults love it and look forward to it and cant get enough of it! lol.
You can make the Sourdough Pizza Dough ahead, infact I recommend you do. And you can make the Kadai Paneer ahead as well. And then baking the pizza becomes very simple!!
You can find the details of making the Sourdough Pizza Dough here.
What you’ll need:
- Sourdough Pizza Dough – Recipe/Direction here
- Oil for cooking and spreading on pizza pan
- Red Onion – 1/2 large
- Red Bell Pepper – 1
- Tomato – 1 small
- Tomato Paste – 1/2 can
- Paneer – 1 block (14 oz)
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kadai Paneer Masala – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Kasoori Methi/Dried Fenugreek Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves
To make the Kadai Paneer Topping –
- In a wide pan, add oil and fry the finely chopped Red Onion until translucent.
- Add the finely chopped Red Bell Pepper and continue to fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the finely chopped Tomato, and the Tomato Paste. Mix well.
- Add the Turmeric Powder, Kadai Paneer Masala and Salt. Add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to get a thick sauce consistency. You dont want the sauce to be too runny.
- Mix well and cook for about 10-15 minutes stirring a few times.
- Now add the small cubed Paneer into the sauce. Mix and cook for another 4-5 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add the Kasoori Methi leaves and mix.
To make the Pizza –
- When you are ready to make your pizza, take the dough out of the refrigerator a couple of hours ahead.
- Place the box on the counter for an hour.
- Grease your pizza pan. Take the dough out of the box onto the pizza pan. Stretch gently without releasing the air pockets and shape your pizza. Drizzle some oil on the top and gently spread. Let dough sit for another hour.
- In the meantime, Preheat the oven to 450 deg F.
- Bake the pizza bread for 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top your pizza bread with the Kadai Paneer.
- Place back in the oven and bake another 10 minutes, until the bread it cooked to crispness (oven times might differ).
- Take out of the oven and garnish with the chopped Cilantro.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes before cutting and Enjoy!!